Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sadly..

It's a horrible feeling when you have to tell your child no.
As parents we want our children to have the best of everything. Not necessarily to spoil them, but to make sure they have all that they need, and then some.
I want my daughter to have whatever she wants because it makes her happy.
Probably not the best idea most of the time, but oh well.
But the times when I have to tell her no, because I cannot financially do it..
That straight up pisses me off.
In my house, financially things are divided.
He pays the mortgage and his bills, such as truck note, cell phone, and any other extras he has(4 wheeler, motorcycle).
I pay all the utilities in the house(including the cable), any household items that we may need, insurance on all vehicles, Riley and my cell phone bill and any extra that she and I may need. I'm supposed to cover all groceries for the house as well.
This is difficult. And I am for the most part living paycheck to paycheck. I am not poor. Don't get me wrong.
But, when the check hasn't come in yet and I have to say, "No, Riley. I don't have the money."
Dear Lord, this makes me so angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment