Monday, May 23, 2011

Confused

I don't understand. I ususally think I have a pretty good grasp on people. I think I can understand their behavior. Most times things are understandable and I am able to rationalize the way people work.
But, there are times when I am dumbfounded. There are times when I don't get it.
I like to think that people are genuinely good. They make mistakes here and there. But at the core they are decent people. I guess, I am wrong. Some people are just not good. Some people are selfish, self-serving, cold, and heartless.
So, I'm gonna go back to my old ways. Trust less, talk less, mingle less.
The fewer people you communicate with, the lesser the chance of being treated poorly.
I have no time for people who do not value me or my friendship.

1 comment:

  1. I make my mistakes. I know that. I react poorly at times. But not without reason. I get flippin' HEATED when people that I love get treated badly. Especially when two of my people get treated badly by the same person. For the crap you've recently gone through, I sort of hate people in general.
    You're one of the good ones. You're genuine. You're honest. You're there for people regardless of whether or not they deserve it. Karma is a mofo. They'll get theirs. I'm sorry you've gone through what you've gone through with people who weren't worthy of your friendship in the first place.
    I love you.
    And I'm sorry for my part in any bad stuff for you.

    -Courtney O

    ReplyDelete